Friday 5 March 2010

Thursday 18th March 2010

ok... so... five weeks since my last post. A lot has happened within that time. I'm not sure what's happening for the April gig, that seems to have gone slightly out the window there are very few practices going on for that and it hasn't been mentioned in a little while so am not too sure what the verdict is. Looking back to the first gig in February, it didn't actually go too badly. I was only needed for one song - the first one which was the cover of supermassive black hole by muse. Out of all the times that this song has been sung by the few of us at the mill, this has to have been one of the bad versions we've done. I personally didn't like the fact that i could only hear my vocals over larry's, and even then i couldn't hear much at all. though that's my opinion. For most of the rest of the envening i spent listening to the other songs the band's performed. Altogether my opinion of the gig... well it wasn't the best everybody did. I spoke to a few people afterwards and pretty much everybody said the same thing... you couldn't hear the vocals over all the other instruments which to be honest just backed up my thoughts during the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment