Friday 2 October 2009

My Learning Journal

One of the tasks we have been assigned over the year is to write a learning journal about our progress, working methods, thoughts, responses, queries, complaints, joys and inspirations. I might as well start with any inspirations I have had over the years with music.
Most of my musical inspirations come from very different types of music, such as the Bee Gees, the Carpenters, Robson and Jerome, Abba and Phil Collins. I have always loved these music groups, ever since I was a young child, when my parents would play them in the car and we would all sing along. It always used to amaze me how these artists managed to to write such emotion filled songs full of meaning, and be able to perform them. I always wanted to find out more and be able to write my own songs and perform them.

No comments:

Post a Comment