Monday 18 January 2010

Monday 18th - Back to Normal

Another Monday morning at college.... backtracking the previous week.
well last monday was no college for me due to the snow and ice blocking me at home, however in on tuesday which was interesting - there was hardly anyone in so there was little we could do rehearsal wise - and Matt's lesson was a big catch-up for me getting back on top of my essays.
Friday wasn't much better from my perspective - we started off with having to do a talk about ourselves about our ambitions, initial thoughts when we walked into college, what we want to do later on with music etc, and then we were set another assignment about different styles of music where we have to write four different styles on logic and write an essay to back it up.
Hopefully this week will be slightly more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment